DEAR OVER AGED YOUNGSTERS ,
I have experienced and observed (because I got nothing better to do)
that parents often argue with their kids on the subject of the door to their room being closed and by closed I mean shut tight
(if you do not fall into this category then you are probably a good parent….or a very very bad one ).
For you and only for you I am listing down the reasons for what you consider a sin !
WHY THE DOOR TO MY ROOM IS NOT OPEN…
- The reason is not because I am doing something secretive.
- It is also not because I am mad at you.
- It is so not because I want to create a barrier between me and you.
- It is not because I don’t like you guys.
- It is also not because I am depressed or a loner.
DISCLAIMER :- In some of the cases the above following point can actually be the reason for the door not opened, in which case my dear adults you are effed !!
WHY IT IS CLOSED…
- It is only so because I have finally reach the stage that I need to have my own space and need some time introspecting ( OK fine maybe a wee bit of daydreaming is also involved ….)
- Also I need a place to dance where nobody can see me !
DISCLAIMER :- In some of the cases the above following point is the excuse that you might get for the door being closed, in which case also dear adults you are effed.
Whatever you do, whether you try to open the door or let it remain closed, you are effed….
unless and until (yea, there is still hope for you ) you believe in what you taught us and know we can take care of ourselves !
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS.
(even if you don’t like it)