I am obsessed with novels and not reading even for a day makes me feel unbalanced, like I have skipped out on something important !
I own , not many but a reasonable amount of books which I fawn over like they were my own children ( in a way , they are too )
I know there are many others like me and thus I am sharing 10 that only Bookaholics can understand and others will just think we are crazy ( well, we are that too but…)
1. Although we want to read a particular
book again and again , we still want it to remain in its prestine conditions.
5. We have OCD when it comes to our books, and you can almost always find us changing the order in which they are kept.
7. A book borrowed and not return to us in the way we gave it to you probably means the end of our friendship because it was my freaking child you ripped apart !
9. We are freaking HERMIONE GRANGER when it comes to the books we own !
10. We belive that money not well spent on a good book is money wasted .